Having problems with your Ram Truck? Feel like your Ram is not standing up to the performance you expected? It is not as “Rough” and “Tough” as you thought it was since it is sitting at the dealership awaiting yet another repair.
According to CarComplaints.com the worst model years are 2015 RAM 1500, 2014 RAM 1500, 2013 RAM 1500, 2012 RAM 1500 and 2012 RAM 3500.
Problems that your RAM may be experiencing include but are not limited to the following:
- CHECK ENGINE warning light accompanied by transmission drive ability problems
- Bump in Transmission when Releasing Brake or Accelerating
- Feeling like the Transmission is “Slipping”
- Revs/No Acceleration
- Transmission Doesn’t Downshift Correctly
- Shifts Out of Drive while Driving
- Noisy at Cold Star
- Shuddering at Low Speeds
- Hard Shifting at Cold Start
- Transmission fluid leaks;
- and just Plain Old Not Working Properly.
Therefore, if you are one of the people having issues, our law office can help you. If your Ram Truck has had two or more warranty repairs or in the shop for over 30-days, your vehicle could be defective. You may be entitled to relief under the California Lemon Law and receive thousands of dollars in compensation or even a full repurchase (buyback) of your truck. It just takes a moment to fill out our Free Consultation or just pick up the phone and we would be happy to talk with you.
Find out today if you qualify for a lemon law case. There is absolutely no obligation and our services are completely free to you. We never charge you any attorney fees or costs, for California Law allows us to go after the manufacturer for our fees and costs. We can help you, so call us today!
As lead counsel on over 1,500 cases and a successful…